Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let me first preface my comments by saying, I don't always agree with Dr. Mumpower ... in fact, sometimes he makes me very unhappy by his position on some issues. Nor do I always agree with Chad. But I will defend him and Chad on this one.

I don't remember when Matt Mittan has ever agreed with Dr Mumpower. And if he did it was tepid at best.

I first noticed the tone towards Dr. Mumpower when Carl stated reporting, and investigating on the drug scene in Asheville ... Matt supports legalizing drugs, and is staunchly against enforcing the drug laws. So in my opinion he has little regard for people or politicians who believe drugs are a bad scene, and want law enforcement to become more involved. Carl was involved with the police in surveillance of drug deals, and reported on what he was seeing, and encouraged the authorities to crack down in these drugged out neighborhoods. No doubt that didn't go over well with the libertarian radio host.

Then we come to Chad ... Chad was going into neighborhoods for a time talking to residents about drugs in the area. And was on TV and posting on youtube about how the authorities needed to get involved in stamping out drugs in these neighborhood.

I always wondered why there seemed to be a negative tone when he spoke about Mumpower, or Chad ... or talked about their activities.

Matt did nothing but deride Dr Mumpower for his audacity in contacting ICE about these poor manufacturing plants that were hiring illegals ... Dr Mumpower was trying to make the bosses and mangers accountable for their hiring practices. Matt just kept on deriding Dr Mumpower in his monologues about the issue. Mr. Mittan was defending the plant bosses and owners, as victims being put upon, and ruining their business by big bad Carl Mumpower. I thought at the time ... Why the negative tone towards Dr Mumpower, and what he had done illuminating the hiring of illegals ... and especially a short time later, upon hearing a caller to the show on the topic of illegal immigration ... the caller commented on plant owners and bosses that are not held accountable for hiring illegals. And that the owners and bosses should be the one on a perp walk, not just the illegals. Matt then agreed with the caller and commented on the unaccountability of these business owners, hiring illegals without consequences ... that they to should be held accountable. It was such an inconstant response after his deriding of Dr Mumpower for doing just that. Making the owners and bosses accountable for hiring illegals.

Just my opinion, but this negativity towards Dr. Mumpower and Chad Nesbitt all boils down to the drug issue as explained above.

You, the reader and listener can decide what his motives are for the inconsistencies ... and his negative, and deriding tone when speaking about Dr. Mumpower and Chad Nesbitt. I've stated my opinion.

No comments: